Fabulous World

It's FAVULOUS....

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Exciting, news...

As, of 7pm on March 30th,2006. I was invited to be apart of The DSALA. "Downsyndrome, associaltion of Los Angeles". Ok, the DSALA, has a division, of people who has a disibilty. To turn themselves around, and have a chance to act.. Such as Chris Burke from the ABC hit "Life Goes On" and Blair Williamson from the hit series ER and Guardian...

I had a chance to have a glimps of acting, not just in movies, and shows. Commericals too...

To have a chance, like this for me, I have moebius syndrome and I might be the forst who would have this chance of experience to act, not only I did a play but I did

My history of fame:

I was on the 11'o clock news from an afternoon discovry of this mobility comtraption that works by a joystick, I had to go in a corss like shape. At 8 I was not perfect. For La residents in 1986 or '87 and seen me as a kid on the news.. you have experienced something great

I also dances my way to fame, I was part of the Kit Carson PE class, and dances a performance and dances to "newtron dance" from beverly hills cop....

I starred in
The Special Olypics in 1988 - 89
Starred in my first swim meet in 1989
the state games at 16 years of age, swim meet at UCLA...
From 1995 - 1999 - 2000(ish) competed in the spec. Olympics for bowling, powerlifting,

see me around and stop me, I will glad to give you my autograph...

see you, er see me on the small screen or in the big screen or in commercials...

more updateds will apply.. in a later date...

^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home