Fabulous World

It's FAVULOUS....

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Detective Cougar: Returns



ok, I created a characcter years ago, before my move to Thousand Oaks. I decided to take my valuable time, and creat the comics again.. it wasn't much but for school and it's newspaper... all my friends loved it... it was dealing with school bullies and mainly school issues...

then in Hawthorne High School was a bit of a mess then, this was in 1993... at 15yrs of age...
now I am 28 years old, and found who I was...

so...

what made me think on such things as a restart of a character once made?

Easy, I loved that character so much.. it was a likable one too, I put my heart, sould and my pride for HHS...

I found out, that I was him, needs to be spoken up and so I made the comic...

easy huh? Indeed, 8 years later I graduated and such, now it is even harder to know how I drew him.. thus, I made a revamp of his look something like... this from "Tale Of Questor"



this is a racoon, my character is a cat, a cougar.. and silularities..

<3


TechPepsi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home